Saturday, October 27, 2012
Arnold to return in Conan Reboot
Website Dreadline.com has reported that Arnold Schwarzegger will be returning in a reboot of the Conan the Barbarian. The film titled The Legend of Conan is to go into production from Universal Studios. Producer Fredrik Malmberg and Chris Morgan (screenwriter of Fast and the Furious and Wanted) will produce the film. Hopefully this reboot will be a step up after the terrible Conan the Barbarian 3D reboot last year. The studio has said to want the film released by winter 2014.
Deadline talked to Arnold and Schwarzenegger added, “I always loved the Conan character and I’m honored to be asked to step into the role once again. I can’t wait to work with Universal and the great team of Fredrik Malmberg and Chris Morgan to develop the next step of this truly epic story.” Lets all hope we receive a great film.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment